Students on medical and dental courses

Undergraduate students in the fifth (or higher) year of their medical or dental courses should contact the NHS authority for the country in which they normally live for financial help. NHS-funded medical and dental students living in England and getting NHS bursaries can also apply for payments from the Access to Learning Fund.