Dependent Visa

Student Dependent Visa

Student Dependent is only permitted for married partners and unlike a fiance visa or De Facto visa, often known as an unmarried partner visa, your common-law or conjugal partner is not allowed to join you.

Married partners will be granted leave to remain for a period equal to that granted to the student. During this time, they must be able to support themselves either independently or with the help of the applicant.

Your spouse will be permitted to work only if your permit was issued for 12 months or more.

For more information, contact on  +44 (0) 203 00 888 46